Total Pageviews

  • Ask me anything http://formspring.me/ohsinderella

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

(002) Desires are already memories

May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know


Hmmmm, its been long. And its a failed attempt in baking a chocolate cake for the boy , at 1am in the morning cause i accidentally turned my oven on sizzle mode. Great. Just great. Burnt cake for us both. Life has seem to come to a standstill for me. I am not doing anything, not moving anywhere. Its almost coming to the end of June, then July, then school starts. hmmmm time seems to move faster as i grow older. It wont be two more weeks before work ends, before i get some alone time. I need some sleep, but i am trying to salvage the cake. Wish me luck.