I just finished a plate of creamy pasta which i whipped up in the kitchen. My first attempt, and it was not too bad, thou it could me a little saltier!Pasta and cheese are my ultimate comfort food, sinful but AHHHH. I love cooking/baking, its this happy feeling that lingers when you taste what you just cook/baked. Hmmm , i am contemplating to bake brownies, any recipes to recommend?
It has been a long week. And i find myself in a state of paralysis. A state of which i willingly put myself in. A certain thought is on my mind, and i can't seem to really get it out of my head. And i worry this is what that will kill me, weakness. I find myself in a constant state of emotional weakness. And it seems that every little thing/event/ people has that power to place me in that state of weakness.
Why do people not like doing things / going out alone? I actually like to be alone, it gives me some sort of tranquility in the midst of a hectic crazy lifestyle. I want to continue with my self portraits now that i have the time. I see my friends going overseas to study, and here i am stuck in Singapore. Cant help but feel a bit of sadness. Going to end this post on this note.